Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just Getting Started

You thought I was finished
Hell I’m just getting started
You must think I’m retarded
Put up with your shit
Shit on me will you
I ain’t begun yet
I’m just getting started
I have begun at the end
Ya I know I’m backwards
You aint no friend
You are the enemy
You didn’t see me comin
You didn’t see cause you was lyin
Dead at my door
I will tell you once more
Im not finished im just gettin started
Im comin for ya
Squash you like the bug you are
Kill you in myriad
Like Im runnin on a tirade
Put my key in your lock early
Squeeze you tight watch you pop
Comin for ya so surely
You better be afraid smiling your pearly
White fuckin teethes
Ill knock em out
What you don’t know
Is how long has been the drought
Since I killed a man with no doubt
Of him needin it as bad as I wanted it
Yeah im comin for ya
You must have thought I was retarded
Thought I would forget it
Mother fucker you so blind
Me you didn’t see watchin you
While you was playin mine
What did you think I would just forget?
Well mother fucker
I never give up
I never forget
I never regret

Fennigan T 11-07-09

No comments:

Post a Comment