Sunday, February 21, 2010

Miss You

I will step out of the fire and float on the mist.
Into the eternity of every moment that has gone by
As I make my forever list
Broken glass shines brightest
Raged within a cage
A fire that would not melt desire
A moment on the stage
Labor for hire
There was blood on the floor
I wanted more
We tore at each other
Suspended in ease
Spent years clinging in grace
To each piece of life we could breathe
A simple wanting to save face
A simple beginning that wanted voice
So when the sun is right
When then moon is high
Lost upon the mindless in sight
Is when I miss you
Is when I find you in memory
Sliding down my spine
Like a shake that won’t fade
A moment that won’t go by
Penetrating my mind
The vision of you
Slender dark sultry and wet
Walking towards me as if we first met…………
FenniganT

No comments:

Post a Comment