Sunday, March 14, 1999

Idea of You!

Sarcastic and hateful
The way you play me
Although never dull
I wish to be free
Your iciness
Chills to the bone
As your hopelessness
Goes on and on
Taken for granted
This love I gave
Acting as if I were related
To your worldly grave
Running blind foolish and all
The only time I stop is after the fall
Carefully peacefully I replace the lock
Despising the idea of you
A complete feeling of dread
You don’t even have a clue
Your living with the dead
With your running of mouth
It sickens my very soul
Why have you taking this route
Is misery your only goal?
Well fuck you now
And fuck you forever
No more will I allow
No not now not ever!
It’s up to you
Your life I say
You wouldn’t take a clue
I will stay away
I hate to see it
Closed eyes to you
My only regret
To you I will never be true….
FenniganT 99

No comments:

Post a Comment