Tuesday, March 16, 1999

Missing Link

Missing Link

Out of myself begging to be
Flying across freedoms sky
To you I become me
I will not question why

The confusion is here
So rough it’s not to print
Hold on tight my dear
I’m going where my sanity went

Out the door
Is chance to late?
Going to back before
To change my fate
Will I grow tired here?
Begging for a change
All I see is fear
It’s strange to rearrange

Maybe same as before
All seems different
Entering the same door
Was straight now bent?

A puppet for show
The good inside sings
For happiness a chance to grow
While evil cuts the strings

I think it’s up to me
The fateful route to choose
One to feel free
The other to loose

Don’t say in any way
No not you my friend
Stop this you say
Listen to the message you send

I know I talk loud
It’s all bullshit for all to see
Maybe if I weren’t to proud
I to could go free
FenniganT 1996

No comments:

Post a Comment