Saturday, June 12, 2010

Gone Hunting

Vision blur.
Deaths door.
Sliced throat.
Silver coat.
Blood shine.
In time.
Bleed out.
Fine pulse.
Final bout.
Beautiful creation.
Elimination felt.
Through its pelt.
Last breathe.
Father forgive me.
Beauty destroyed.
That I have.
In deaths laugh.
I find no treaty.
To put me at ease.
My sins live on.
Why don't they cease?
What is it your telling me?
What is its worth?
Born bread and created.
From this earth.
What you want me to do?
Tell me father please what route to choose.
In seems I know.
But can't let go.
Not of what's been done.
But how I have failed your son.
I talk unconditional love and freedoms call.
When it came down to it I lost it all.
In control in how I felt.
Now me in this living hell.
I can not see I could not tell.
What is one plus one plus one?
Ain't that three?
Fuck this fucks that then fucks me.
Fenn 6/12/10
Fenn 6/12/10

No comments:

Post a Comment