Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Missing

I woke up to something missing.
I woke looking for something I can’t find.
Now I'm wondering and listening.
Have I lost my mind?
It was right here when I feel asleep.
I held it all night.
I didn't see it creep.
Seems I've lost sight.
Maybe it touched me and made me feel.
At this point I can't tell if it was real.
So what do I do?
Look for it without a clue?
Of this and that and where it went.
Or just wait and see what it meant.
To be or not to be is not the question.
It’s an answer to my suggestion.
Where did it go?
With out it will I lack?
How will I know?
If I never look back.
Do I want it or was it just a need?
Like a heavy book that’s such an easy read.
Faith has a long road.
In the future of wishing.
On it I carry a heavy load.
To look for what’s missing.
FenniganT 5/19/10

No comments:

Post a Comment